Market Gardening: Step-By-Step Guide to Start Your Own Small Scale Organic Farm in as Little as 30 Days Without Stress or Extra work (Hardcover)
No stress, no extra work This is how you make a profit from your small farm without any of the extra hassle or headache.
Do you constantly dream of turning your love of farming and gardening into something you can call a job -- something you can give your love and attention to, day in and day out, and still know that you and your family are financially taken care of?
Is the product you grow something outstanding and beautiful that you'd like to share with the rest of your community so they can enjoy it too?
Or maybe you're already farming for a profit and are simply looking for some effective ways to take everything to the next level, making more profit and producing higher quality goods?
The world of agriculture and farming development is changing fast and it can be hard to keep up in today's day and age, but this doesn't mean you have to fall behind.
Actually, the potential for generating some massive financial gains is better now more so than ever before.
One thing that every single human being will always need, regardless of the state of things, is food. And with the current rise in focused health and nutrition, organic farming is a booming industry.
No matter where you are in your farming journey, and no matter how much experience you currently have, you can make a profit from your first rounds of seeds
With the right knowledge of how to care for the land, some insight into marketing and sales strategies, and a set plan of action for getting it all done, you'll be taking your product to the market well before 'the cows come home'.
In Market Gardening, you'll discover:
- The #1 rule to follow when starting your own farm and how you can be sure to utilize it for your success
- Why failure can actually be a good thing and some insider tricks for learning from your mistakes
- How to get the money you need to start your farm, no matter what your current savings or budget looks like
- Why you need to have a business plan established as soon as possible, as well as the best step-by-step guide to help you on your way
- Why there will always be consumer demand for your goods, and how you can best capitalize on this reality
- The biggest mistakes newbie farmers make and how you can avoid them without having to "learn the lesson the hard way"
- Powerful tips and tricks from the professionals who have been out in the fields for decades, guiding you to success every step of the way
... and much more
Working the land is hard work, yes. But it should be hard work that you enjoy, knowing that you can come home at the end of the day to relax, with the bills paid, food in your belly, and some extra spending money to go along with it all.
There has never been a better time, or a better way, to build abundance for yourself while also giving back to your community than now. Your farm can literally "feed the village" and bring you the financial success of your dreams at the same time
If you're ready to live out your dreams and make a profit by simply working on your strongest passion, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.