Moon Rising: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #6) (Wings of Fire Graphix) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1) (Wings of Fire Graphix #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Wings of Fire Graphix #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Wings of Fire: The Hidden Kingdom: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) (Wings of Fire Graphix #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Wings of Fire: The Dark Secret: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #4) (Wings of Fire Graphix #4) (Paperback): $12.99
The graphic novel adaptations of the #1 New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series continue to set the world on fire!
Peace has come to Pyrrhia... for now.
The war between the tribes is finally over, and now the dragonets of the prophecy have a plan for lasting peace: Jade Mountain Academy, a school that will gather dragonets from all the tribes and teach them to live together, perhaps even as friends.
Moonwatcher isn't sure how she feels about school, however. Hidden in the rainforest for most of her life, the young NightWing has an awful secret. She can read minds, and even see the future. Living in a cave with dozens of other dragons is noisy, exhausting—and dangerous.
In just a few days, Moon finds herself overwhelmed by her secret powers and bombarded by strange thoughts, including those of a mysterious dragon who might be a terrible enemy. And when someone starts attacking dragons within the academy, Moon has a choice to make: Stay hidden and safe? Or risk everything to save her new friends?
The #1 New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series soars to new heights in the sixth graphic novel adaptation, with art by Mike Holmes.
About the Author
Mike Holmes has drawn for the comics series Bravest Warriors and Adventure Time and is the creator of the art project Mikenesses. His books include Secret Coders (written by Gene Luen Yang), Animal Crackers: Circus Mayhem (written by Scott Christian Sava), and the True Story collection. He and his wife, Meredith, live in Philadelphia with their son, Oscar, Heidi the dog, and Ella the cat.
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, Book One):
* "Dazzling; a must-read for any dragon fan." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
"Fans of the series will be drawn to this visual representation of their favorite characters, as will those who enjoy epic, animal-based fantasies." -- School Library Journal